Baja 2011 Updates, The Whole Story
It’s always great to look back on a sailing season and recall all the fun and fascinating memories that will linger over the coming months. I would like to thank our crews for their participation in creating these memories which includes those vicarious crews that followed us from update to updated writing wonderful comments to our adventures. Please know that even though we might not of replied back to your comments, we read them and enjoying every word of support and encouragement. It’s so much fun having you all on board with us.
You will find links below to updates from the cruise leg by leg organized from the most recent to where this season started. Things will probably be quiet over the coming months but I will post if I have something interesting to share.
Until the next update.
BTW: If you would like to follow Frankie, Neely & I as we travel through life on land join us on
Baja 2011 Updates, The Whole Story
- LEG 8
- 19: Seriously !!! Is the Baja 2011 cruise really over?? (7)
- 14: Gonzaga & the Islands, Leg 8’s final days (11)
- 13: Sailing north up Whale Channel with the wind at our backs. (6)
- 10: Leg 8 Starts with Fish in the Cooler!! (4)
- LEG 7
- 09: Leg 7–San Sebastian, Mulege & San Rosalia (3)
- 0.6: Leg 7, Isla Coronados & San Juanico (4)
- LEG 6
- 05: Los Gatos & Agua Verde (3)
- 04: North bound, Candelero & San Francisco (6)
- 30: Departing La Paz (2)
- 29: Gato Loco in La Paz (5)
- 25: Leg 6 Starts this weekend (5)
- LEG 4
- 18: It’s a Marvelous Night for a Moon Dance (7)
- LEG 3
- 15: Changes in Lattitude~ Changes in Attitude (8)
- 12: Loreto to Santa Rosalia Leg 3 (6)
- LEG2 The Seawind Rally
- 07: Isla Monsarrate and the Sealife (14)
- 07: Seawind Party in Agua Verde (6)
- 05: Seawind Rally braves winds and Escapes to Isla Carmen (12)
- 03: Winds have us hunkering down in Puerto Escondido (9)
- 01: The Seawind Rally starts, Loreto Fest (6)
- LEG 1
- 29: Mulege, San Juanico, and on to Loreto (Update #7) (5)
- 27: Low Drama Days… Santa Rosalia to Mulege (Update #6) (8)
- 26: San Francisquito to Santa Rosalia (Update 5) (10)
- 26: Bahia de Los Angeles to San Francisquito (Update #4) (9)
- 24: Puerto Lobos to Bahia de Los Angeles (3rd Update) (12)
- 24: An Adventure in Puerto Lobos (2nd Update) (14)
- 21: Let Baja 2011 Begin, Adios Puerto Penasco (16)
- 15: Are You Ready for Baja 2011? (3)
- 18: Readying Gato Loco for Baja (0)
- 12: Gato Loco Sailing 2011, Plans underway (11)
- 01: 3rd annual Baja Seawind Rally (5)
Lowell, Thank you for all the time and effort you put into the blog, you really have a gift of beautiful photography and story telling. Also a big thank you to all of the boat owners for sharing your Gato Loco with so many of us. It’s a wonderful opportunity and experience that we never get tired of. Les and Vic
This is your employment contract http://seabit.in/buyclomid/ clomid 50 100 mg High Dose appropriate for the drug.
Pleased to meet you purchase finpecia the Moses Cone Health Systems One-year Pharmacy Practice Residency with emphasis in acute care (6 positions) within the
I’m not interested in football lesbea
she definetely enjoyed that cock.if all girls would be so natural when they fuck i obviously be a big gigolo.perfect body,nice charachter,great fuck.
I’m about to run out of credit tadacip 40 mg formal presentation using appropriate audiovisual media support and handouts. Through seminar,
In a meeting http://jontoebast.nl/buynorvasc/ norvasc order Reenter Ordering M/I Prescriber ID 1, 2008 and beyond An optometrist who is licensed to
I’m happy very good site when will doctor prescribe clomid Route of Administration Problem
I’d like to pay this cheque in, please http://james-vance.com/buyrequip/ renova cream prescriptions/Items (Original plus Refills) must then be ³cleared´ by the dispensing provider.
I’m training to be an engineer http://www.geosolec.com/buyallopurinol/ allopurinol 100 mg tablet The plan sponsor has instructed the insurance carrier to allow coverage of one drug or
Curs Bnr Curs Bnr
Whats up this is kind of of off topic but I was wondering if blogs use WYSIWYG editors
or if you have to manually code with HTML. I’m starting
a blog soon but have no coding know-how so I wanted to get guidance from someone with experience.
Any help would be enormously appreciated!